DTC Sales Support & Estate Host
This position requires a fun, energetic, and friendly individual with an interest in wine tasting room operations and DTC sales. This person will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing Riverbench Training Program within a reasonable amount of time, and sharing this information and program with other employees.
- Sharing a stellar wine experience with guests, and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Keeping the Tasting Room maintained with neat, stocked merchandise, tidy furniture, and clean workspaces.
- Assisting the Events Manager with private events, both at the winery and off-premise.
- Acting as a Riverbench ambassador at all times.
- Giving informative tours when needed.
- Host tastings and wine-related experiences for guests, explaining the characteristics of different wines and wine pairings
- Promote wine club memberships, special promotions, and events to customers
- Assisting with inventory control, restocking, and maintaining proper stock levels
- Process and fulfill orders from tasting room visitors, phone, email, and online sales
- Data entry – including but not limited to wine club and events
- Scheduling VIP experiences, private tastings and events
- Assisting with packaging shipping orders and preparing wine club orders
- Other duties as needed
While extensive training is provided, the person in this position must pay careful attention to detail, and be able to offer opinions and ideas for improving our culture. Imagination and a positive attitude are important components. We insist on a memorable and positive customer experience, and this position should be willing to go above and beyond to provide that. This person must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., be able to stand for long periods of time in both indoors and outdoor conditions, and be over the age of 21.
Reports directly to the Tasting Room Manager.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.