Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard is an ultra-premium family owned and operated winery and vineyard located on World Renowned Red Mountain. Terra Blanca is open year-round offering wine tasting in our Tuscan inspired tasting room, our Vineyard Grill serves up fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine, we have numerous wine and food events for our guests and we host both corporate and social private events. Terra Blanca produces luxury class wines and we are cultivating experiences to match. We are looking for an Assistant Hospitality Manager who understand the luxury experience and personal hospitality and can maintain that approach in all aspects of our guests’ experience. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, upbeat, positive, energetic, personable, hard-working fun-loving individual to join our like-minded hospitality team here at Terra Blanca.
• Provide excellent customer service by providing a positive and educational guest experience.
• Educate and motivate staff to achieve sales and growth goals.
• Work with Management Team to create, plan and execute Tasting Room, Vineyard Grill, and Wine Club special events.
• Assist in the creation, further development, and implementation of standard operating procedures for the Tasting Room and Vineyard Grill.
• Collaborate with Management Team on ideas to increase Tasting Room and Vineyard Grill traffic and increase Wine Club signups.
• Oversee daily Tasting Room and Vineyard Grill operations to include opening and closing duties, and inventory management.
• Work with Management Team on hiring, training, and scheduling hospitality staff.
• Create sales goals for Tasting Room and Vineyard Grill.
• Create Wine Club signup goals for Hospitality staff.
• Have a working knowledge of WineDirect and Touch Bistro point of sales systems and the Tock reservation system.
• An enthusiastic desire to continually learn about grape-growing, winemaking, and food and wine experiences.
• Assist with special public and private events as needed
• Additional duties as assigned.
• An experienced manager with successful supervisory experience who understands how to lead a successful team, and maintain relationships with all levels of staff.
• Must be a self-motivated and detail orientated self-starting individual that can successfully work with limited supervision.
• Must have a strong aptitude for elevated customer satisfaction and increased sales.
• Experience in a luxury retail setting is recommended.
• Comfortable and proficient with technology, experience working with WineDirect, Touch Bistro, and Tock in an Apple based environment a plus.
• Must be able to work weekends and some evenings.
• High energy and excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include public speaking, are a must.
• Candidates must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks, be a team player, and truly enjoy people.
• Enthusiasm for fine wine and wine and food paring along with a desire to learn more.
• Relaxed, friendly and professional demeanor.
• Strong analytical and math skills.
• Have a valid drivers license.
• Activities required include standing, walking, regularly lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management or related field a plus, high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Need to have a current Washington State Food Handler’s Card and a MAST certificate within 14 days of hire.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Hourly wage of $20 per hour plus $6 to $12 per hour in tips.
• Required education: High school, College preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years experience required.
• Other benefits include sick leave, employee discounts and incentive programs.
• Medical insurance, vacation, paid holidays and matching 401k are available for fulltime employees.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.