With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
INTERNSHIP DATES: JUNE-AUGUST 2024
APPLICATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 18, 2023
LOCATION: MODESTO, CA
We verify anticipated and/or graduation dates against your resume. Please include the month and year of your graduation/ anticipated graduation
With a global portfolio of over 150 unique wine and spirits brands like High Noon, Barefoot Wine, New Amsterdam, Pink Whitney, Orin Swift, La Marca, and Apothic. Gallo is the largest family-owned winery in the world, a top 5 spirits company in the U.S., and growing. We're committed to providing you with opportunities for advancement, competitive compensation, benefits, and a work-life balance that supports your well-being!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Exciting, challenging, and rewarding-these are some of the characteristics of a career opportunity at E. & J. Gallo Winery for marketing professionals with the aptitude and passion for consumer marketing. Our success is driven by a disciplined focus on identifying consumer needs and marketing a wide array of wines and spirits to address them.  You'll be given the opportunity to quickly learn, contribute, and advance in our organization with rotations through different roles within brand marketing.
As a MBA Marketing Intern, you will get the opportunity to experience what it is like to be an Associate Brand Manager at Gallo. You will be embedded into a brand team working on initiatives the team is actively working on. This will span analytics, strategic thinking, creative and cross functional work. You will work with areas such as commerce, finance, packaging, consumer research, public relations, supply chain, and creative services. You will have ownership of your work and make an immediate impact to the business.
MBA Marketing Interns will act as integral members of the brand to directly impact marketing strategy, innovation and execution. The MBA Marketing Internship is a 10-week summer position. During the summer there will be intern events ranging from executive dinners to excursions in wine country.
Gallo's corporate offices are in Modesto, California, in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley.  Modesto enjoys sunshine more than three quarters of the year. It's the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Play a round of golf, go river rafting, or just enjoy one of our many parks.  To the west, you're only a 90-minute drive from San Francisco and all that the beautiful Bay Area offers. Travel to the east, and you could be skiing the Sierra Nevada or backpacking at Yosemite National Park. There's always something to do.  For those that choose to live outside the Central Valley, Gallo offers a free shuttle from the East Bay (Oakland and Livermore), so you can sit back and enjoy your commute.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Currently enrolled in the first year of an MBA program.
• Three years of full-time work experience prior to beginning your MBA.
• Required be 18 years or older. This may be in addition to other age requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management groups.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:
• Currently enrolled in a first year MBA program with a Marketing concentration or coursework in Marketing.
• Four years of full-time work experience prior to beginning your MBA
• Proven leadership skills, a passion for consumer marketing, and interest in the wine business.
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Superior strategic, creative, and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Internship Stipend Posted: $23,076-$23,076
• Actual compensation paid within the range will be determined by factors such as the education, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
• In addition to the salary, this position may be eligible for bonuses and incentive plans, as applicable.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discri...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.