With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Manager - Brand Marketing you will oversees ready to drink spirits (RTD) marketing activities with a 12-18 month horizon for assigned brand(s). Provides mentoring, coaching to team members in executing marketing strategies consistent with established P & amp;L objectives and brand role. Leads Agile marketing and Planning processes for assigned brand(s). Contributes to the development and execution of OGSM brand level strategies.
This position can be done remotely in the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, and New York. Please note one week travel to Modesto, CA along with additional days travel in market a month are requirements under these remote working accommodations.
What You Will Do
Leverage mastery of business drivers, relevant consumer, customer and channel trends and insights to lead assigned brand(s) against annual business objectives.
Oversees and executes the Go-To-Market strategy for the brand including test market recomendation, expansion strategy, distribution network and local support.
Oversees the development and maintenance of brand strategies for assigned brands; manages the execution of established growth and profit objectives; seeks out innovative ways to continuously build brand(s) to obtain or maintain category leadership.
Owns the Business Review and brand planning process.
Oversees the development and implementation of the creative and communication strategy, campaign idea, communication plan (including media, creative and PR) and the development, creation, deployment, and optimization of the campaign assets.
Oversees the development and implementation of brand consumer platforms and consumer lifestyle and experiential initiatives.
Oversees relationships with outside agencies ensuring alignments with brand goals, brand platforms and brand universe.
Oversees relationships with outside partners (media and sports properties) to execute against brand goals.
Owns the A&P budget for assigned brand(s), including commerce and portions of the overhead allocation. Maintains budgets and forecasts monthly and collaborates with Finance to ensure forecast accuracy and balance expenditures against volume and profitability expectations.
Develops the long-term innovation strategy of the brand and oversees the execution and go to market strategy of all new product introductions.
Builds strategic relationships with sales, commerce, and regional marketing teams to successfully drive local relevance.
Partners with regional marketing and commerce to build local brand strategies.
What You Will Need
• Master's degree plus 6 years of marketing, media, or communications experience including at least 2 years of Beer or Spirits experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of marketing, media, or communications experience including at least 3 years of Beer or Spirits experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of Gallo Spirits marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Master's degree plus 4 years of Gallo Spirits marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 12 years of Beer or Spirits communications, marketing or media experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience with Beer & Spirits Industry
• Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors
• Experience managing multiple agency partners across a variety of disciplines including creative, media, PR and experiential.
• Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
• Required to spend 25% of time traveling in-market in order to conduct job duties.
What Will Set You Apart
Masters of Business Administration degree plus 9 years of marketing, media, or communications experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Multi-cultural marketing experience (particuarly against Hispanic consumer).
Experiential marketing and event management experience.
Beer Industry Experience.
Experience managing large media budgets.
Agile Marketing Experience.
Prior supervisory/managerial experience.
Brand Marketing experience.
Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
Experience managing business operations and leveraging basic finance and accounting principles.
• Hiring Salary Range: $127,500 - $191,300/Year.
• Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
This position will not provide sponsorship now or in the future for this opportunity.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Requisition ID: 102670
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, ...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.