At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine and spirits retail sales consultancy.
Who are we looking for?
• A successful candidate would be responsible for:
• Planning, executing strategy, and meeting or exceeding revenue, volume brand goals, and organizational goals as set by leadership and direct management.
• Growing their assigned territory with already established accounts.
• Generating new accounts in alignment with organizational objectives by using all available software and Company resources.
• Building internal relationships by interfacing with but not limited to: Customer Service, Accounts Receivables, Operations, and Information Technology with the objective of supporting customers within their assigned territories.
• Cultivating their wine knowledge by participating in all Winebow education assignments, meetings, and company initiatives.
Demonstrating successful time management and self-motivational skills.
• Organizing and attending various events such as tastings, dinners, general sales meetings, and Company activities.
• Helping to foster an inclusive team environment by developing meaningful and positive relationships with individuals from varying backgrounds and demographics.
What your day could look like...
• Making approximately 6-10 in person account visits per day using a planned strategy to consult with customers.
• Administrative functions such as but not limited to: completing daily assessment of shipping and A/R reports, setting up samples, sell sheets, and point of sale shelf talkers.
• Ensuring orders are filled and shipping for the following day and collecting checks from customers in applicable markets.
• Hosting wine dinners, on and/or off premise staff trainings, in store tastings, and merchandising accounts.
• Communicating with your manager and other internal departments throughout the day to ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Significant travel by automobile can be expected in most territories.
• Physical activity can include but is not limited to: lifting cases weighing up to 45 pounds, building displays, and/or replenishing stock in retail stores.
What does a successful candidate look like in this role?
• A successful candidate would need to meet these minimum requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years sales or marketing experience in either on or off premise sales with proven wine and/or spirits knowledge
• High school graduate or GED diploma.
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, solution minded, pro-active, self-starter, and positive team player.
• Demonstrated technical proficiency can include but not limited to: IOS platform, Excel, Word, Outlook. Diver and Core Commission experience preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess a valid unexpired Driver's License.
• Pass required pre-employment drug and background screenings
• Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and be able to successfully complete required I-9 form.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.