Join Innovative Sourcing’s Wine Packaging division; supplying premium packaging solutions throughout the Pacific Northwest!
Innovative Sourcing is growing its wine packaging division and is hiring sales representatives.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our family-operated company based in Yakima, Washington. We opened our doors with a focus on providing premium packaging supplies, and have established ourselves as always providing outstanding customer service.
We are now hiring a Field Sales Representative, who is responsible for creating and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest – office views consist of beautiful wine country! Foremost, you must love solving problems and helping others, while displaying knowledge regarding a variety of packaging solutions. We pride ourselves in selling service before product. Innovative Sourcing is drawn to those that are outgoing, ambitious, professional and act with integrity. This is a dynamic environment where individuals thrive on being a part of a team-driven and entrepreneurial culture.
• 2 - 5 years established, successful Sales Experience (preferably in the wine and beverage, agricultural, wholesale or like industries).
• Ability to work respectfully and professionally in all work environments.
• Adept at utilizing company software programs: Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
• Ability to work independently and manage a sales territory effectively.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have effective negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Must have solid time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
• Represent yourself as a responsible, charismatic and reliable professional.
• Ability to travel regularly as a field sales agent (driving is a key role of this position, a safe and clean driving record is preferred).
• Ability to act as a team player that can also, often, work independently.
• Absolutely must have a passion and appreciation for wine!
• Increase B2B sales, consistent with brand strategy, to achieve set targets.
• Own the relationship with customer base.
• Provide accurate and timely communication of changing conditions that affect volume, profitability, distributor focus and competitors.
• Attain company goals through accurate and timely execution of all procedures and objectives.
• Represent our brand (services and products) to assigned and acquired clients.
• Ability to effectively utilize company systems to track sales.
• Plan daily, weekly and monthly schedules for visiting clients.
• Maintain frequent communication with manager to ensure that deliverables are met.
• Integrate best practices and creative solutions through constant collaboration.
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a driven sales professional looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.