The primary focus of this position is to assist our Culinary Manager and hospitality team in onsite experiences as well as events.
This is an hourly role ranging from $25-$27/hr (inclusive of gratuity) with health/dental insurance and retirement savings benefit options.
Repris is our estate winery focused on crafting wines from the historic Moon Mountain Vineyard we are grateful to call our home. Our winery includes 18,000 square feet of natural rock caves and 75 acres of organic vineyards on the 435-acre property. All Repris wines are sold directly to our Members and guests who visit the winery.
Our team is dynamic and united by a shared mission. Everyone brings significant experience, a positive outlook, and prior success to the table. We expect no less from you.
Working with the Culinary Manager and hospitality team to develop:
- Seasonal pairing menus
- Private event menus
- Recipes for consumer marketing purposes
- Assist with event menu development, preparation, and execution for our sister brands, Pangloss Cellars and Texture Wines
Onsite day-to-day operations:
- Preparation, plating, and service of culinary offerings
- Assist with washing, polishing, and restocking of glassware
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of all tasting experiences (glassware, menus)
- Maintain food-safe practices and kitchen cleanliness standards
- Assisting the Culinary Manager in onboarding, training, mentoring, and managing the culinary and hospitality assistants
Ordering & Inventory
- Maintain and track food and kitchen supply inventory
- Assist with placing all produce, meat, seafood, and dry goods orders for all brands, with the exception of catered events
- Receiving orders, inventory verification, and proper storage and rotating practices
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Basic data and software comprehension
- Prior kitchen experience and proficient knife skills required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fine-dining setting required, high volume is a plus
- Experience in catering preferred
- A passion for fine food and ingredients, the ability to prepare them skillfully, quickly, and with finesse
- ServSafeFood Handler’s Certificate or equivalent (within 30 days of hire)
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and clean
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
-Self-starter, internally driven, motivated, and a team player
- High-energy and fast-paced environment, on feet for a long period of time
- Strong leadership, communication, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Weekends, some holidays, and some evenings required
- Reliable transportation to and from work
To Apply: Email a resume (no phone calls) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Out-of-state resumes will not be considered.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.