The National Account Director will be focused on working closely with our wholesale partners to grow the Trinchero Family Estates business on our National Retail Development Team. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales growth, distribution goals and program execution.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with your customers at all levels.
• Deliver specific Plan on a Page key initiatives by selling ads, planners, distribution and programs as well as growing company revenue, volume, profits and share by utilizing market data to identify opportunities within the customer.
• Create innovative, insightful, fun sales presentations along with the ability to deliver them in a creative and educational manner to help secure our company initiatives.
• Work closely with our distributor network to establish, communicate and execute annual plan as well as awarded programs, to achieve volume, distribution, and executional goals across the chains.
• Educate our distributor partners and key customers on Trinchero Family Estates Wine and Spirits through monthly business reviews, new item presentations and ongoing communication.
• Work closely with the Trinchero Family Estates Sales network to assist, communicate and execute awarded programs to achieve volume, distribution, and executional goals across the chains.
Other Functions & Wine Knowledge Requirements:
• Passionate about wine and Trinchero Family Estates.
• Comfort working on a high-performance, fast-paced entrepreneurial team.
• Detailed oriented, highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Training and team building skills.
• Proficient working within a budget.
• Knowledge of wine and wine regions that goes beyond the current TFE portfolio.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• BA/BS degree in business/marketing or related field.
• Minimum 10 years sales experience in a customer-focused, fact-based selling business environment.
• Operate from a home office located in sales territory to make regular HQ calls and be able to travel the United States if needed in a market.
• General understanding of the industry and distributor management extremely helpful. Alcohol beverage industry experience preferred.
• Demonstrated people leadership ability and experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key initiatives.
• Good understanding of category management strategy and tools. (ACNielsen)
• Strong presentation and account management skills.
• Solid aptitude for customer service at both the internal and external customer level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to build and utilize relationships with buyers, TFE field teams and distributor teams.
• Strong business and analytical skills, with aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets.
• Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Ability to drive a company vehicle and maintain a valid CDL.
• Fast paced and varied
• Frequent long and irregular hours
• Frequent travel
• Extensive computer work
• Frequent phone calls
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.