Title: Director of Sales, Southeast Region. Fourteen states.
Location: Strong preference Texas or Florida.
Cliff Lede Vineyards, a premium family-owned winery, is seeking a Director of Sales, Southeast region, to join our National Sales team. This role is
responsible for executing Cliff Lede Vineyards goals and initiatives to dedicated wholesalers to achieve optimum sales, distribution, and budget management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Cliff Lede Vineyards portfolio of products within designated states and distributors to achieve goals including shipments, depletions, and distribution.
• Execute the volume and profit plan for assigned designated states.
• Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all sales efforts in designated states.
• Manages distributors to achieve pricing targets and pricing patterns that support depletions and program periods in their respective markets.
• Complete all state pricing filings with accuracy and within timelines outlined by each market.
• Accountable for meeting annual volume and profit plan
• Assess monthly distributor performance in written communication.
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels to achieve annual program goals.
• Manage and develop wholesalers’ capabilities by communicating Cliff Lede Vineyards strategies and objectives.
• A proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Manage T&E budget in a timely manner.
• Proven ability to manage deadlines for processing invoices, reporting of market insights to distributors and management, coordinating in-market activities of principals and colleagues.
Desired Education, Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of supplier and/or wholesale experience, including management of national, regional, and independent wholesalers and accounts.
• Strong preference for candidates with a record of success and promotion.
• A four-year college degree and/or equivalent.
• Wine education credentials.
• Experience with representing luxury brands a must.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
• Professional and poised demeanor.
• Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and capability of adopting new technology and software.
• Mathematical skills: Incumbent must have the ability to calculate and interpret financial data.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to fifty pounds.
• Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Overnight travel, weeknights, and weekends as required by position.
• Employees must comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations which govern the alcoholic beverage industry.
Diversity & Inclusion
Cliff Lede Vineyards, including Poetry Inn, and all associated entities are committed to diversity and inclusion. All visitors, vendors, customers, and employees will be treated equally, respectfully, and with a warm welcome of gracious hospitality, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.