Free Run Wine Merchants is seeking an ideal candidate, based in Northern Virginia, to represent our passionately curated international portfolio of artisan producers.
Founded in 2008, Free Run is an established independent importer and distributor serving restaurants and boutique retailers throughout Virginia, Washington D.C., and Maryland. From everyday value to iconic estates, our portfolio is centered on authenticity, minimal intervention, sustainability, organic and biodynamic wines, ciders and spirits that truly represent the places and people who create them. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our sales team, serving and building upon a strong existing territory of wholesale customer relationships.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of wine, food, and hospitality
• Successful sales and industry experience
• Superb relationship building and verbal/written communication skills
• Honesty, integrity, and passion
• Energetic, organized, and self-motivated character to achieve goals
• Strong time management and planning skills
• Willingness to travel throughout the region weekly, and occasionally beyond for events and trips
• Reside in and have a strong familiarity with the assigned territory
• Desire to sustainably grow the territory and relationships for years to come
If you enjoy a high-performing culture and are passionate about the food and beverage industry, this is a great opportunity to join a like-minded team dedicated to authenticity, education, and exceeding service. We offer competitive compensation along with an excellent benefits package - including health insurance, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) retirement plan, FSA plan, auto & phone allowance, and paid vacation.
We are seeking a full-time sales representative based in Northern Virginia to start by January 1st.
• Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
• Ability to work evening and weekend events
• Reliable personal vehicle
• Based on experience and performance
• Includes a base guarantee plus commissions
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.