At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
1. Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts.
2. Work in conjunction with Vice President of Sales, Regional Managers, Portfolio and Brand Specialists, and Chain Retail Group to ensure effective execution of distribution, POS, promotions, pricing, programming.
3. Develop monthly, weekly and daily written pre-plans for execution.
4. Be involved in activities with and around their accounts (IE: committees, functions, charity events, etc.)
5. Develop an effective partnership with accounts.
6. Be the primary contact for the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
7. Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means.
8. Maintain up-to-date, accurate territory and account records.
9. Submit prompt and accurate reports.
10. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
11. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Work collaboratively with On-Premise sales management and sales consultants
Attends departmental meetings and functions
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations in all locations. Ensure satisfactory record keeping by maintaining adequate documentation and filing.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
• All other duties as assigned
Overtime work may be required, normal office environment; travel by airplane and automobile; occasional overnight travel
Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, scanner
Lifting up to 40 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years sales experience; wine industry experience strongly preferred.
3. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
4. Strong planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
5. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
6. Comfortable with Web-based tools
7. Valid Driver's License
The salary range for this position is $95,000-$110,000. This position is also eligible for a bonus of 12%. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, employee purchase program and paid time off. If you are hired at Winebow, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and/or experience. In addition to those factors, we consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.