At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
This is a commission only position. The territory is expected to generate between $72,000-$78,000 (this changes with input from sales) annually; Achievement of sales goals will heavily influence annual income earned. We also offer a phone allowance, monthly auto allowance of $425.00 and a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, employee purchase program (where licensed) and paid time off.
To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy.
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine and spirits distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with the District Manager and Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Participates in wine and spirits education programs, hosts dinners and pouring events, which includes tastings.
• Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager
• Other duties as assigned
Significant travel by automobile. Travel by airplane/train and overnight stays may be required.
Automobile, telephone, copier, computer (or tablet), fax machine, calculator
Lifting up to 45lbs, bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving
• High School or GED diploma.
• Two years marketing or sales experience.
• Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred.
• Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.