A Guest Services Floor Manager position in Woodinville, WA is available at Chateau Ste. Michelle. This position will have leadership responsibility for inspiring the Guest Services team to deliver exceptional visitor experiences and build brand ambassadors and will work closely with our Guest Services Experience and Operations Manager. Overall purpose of this position includes responsibility for leading tasting operations and executing hospitality activities to create brand enthusiasts and maximize revenue.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Guest Services Floor Manager job responsibilities include:
• Manage all aspects of retail and tasting room floor operations including sales, inventory management, customer service standards, hospitality events, operating expenses and personnel management.
• Execute monthly flip for tasting room including wine selection and collaboration with our Executive Chef.
• Support supervisory responsibilities including hiring and coaching employees, creating work schedules, conducting performance reviews, and taking disciplinary action.
• Manage tasting room floor and experiences on property to ensure remarkable and memorable experiences for our guests to ensure we meet or exceed sales goals.
• Develop and ensure proper execution of all wine shop procedures, including internal controls, cash management and financial accountability.
• Support VIP tastings, dinners, lunches, and similar hospitality and promotional events.
• Host media, with guidance from the Public Relations department. Keep informed of the facts about SMWE and the wineries including vintages, winery histories and similar points of interest.
• Work closely with other departments (Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing) and outside vendors.
• Provide a welcoming and enthusiastic atmosphere for all guests and media visiting the wineries.
• Must be 21 years of age with strong experience in hospitality.
• Bachelor's degree with major coursework in business, hospitality management, public relations, finance, or closely related field preferred
• Five (5) years experience managing retail sales and/or hospitality, preferably in the wine industry with at least two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills.
• Strong financial analysis, business building skills and creative and merchandising ability with solid understanding of inventory and cash control procedures.
• Strong computer proficiency including intermediate level in Microsoft Office products.
• History of responsible us of alcohol and other appropriate conduct as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must work weekends and nights.
• Summer hours include concert season programming.
$67,912.00 - $88,400.00 per year based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in a Guest Services Floor Manager position in Woodinville, WA please apply now.
Need assistance with the application process' Click here to review step by step instructions available in English or Spanish.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.