St. Francis Winery & Vineyards is an ultra-premium winery located in the heart of the Sonoma Valley. We are a certified sustainable family-owned winery whose commitment to excellence has resulted in continued recognition for our award-winning wines and our outstanding wine & food pairing experiences. We are proud of all our accomplishments, including being voted one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay by our employees 13 years in a row.
We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator to join our Wine Club team. Reporting to the Direct-to-Consumer Relationship Manager the Wine Club Coordinator is primarily responsible for preparing and processing monthly Wine Club orders along with all aspects of customer service administration including inbound and outbound telephone calls and e-mails, wine order processing and upselling, problem research and resolution, customer database management/reporting. Responsibilities also include coordinating club operations with other departments, representing the Winery at Wine Club events, and monitoring compliance of wine shipments with state regulations.
This is a regular (full-time), non-exempt position. The schedule is Sunday through Thursday 8-4:30 p.m. with the requirement to work occasional weekend events and holidays, as well as flexibility in scheduling to ensure business-staffing needs are met.
The anticipated pay range for this position is between $22.00 and $26.00 per hour plus commissions.
Wine Club Sales Processing
• Assist manager with all pre-club tasks and club batch setup according to the annual Wine Club Schedule provided by the DTC Relationship Manager.
• Tests wine club batches ahead of release announcements for proper discounts, allocations, shipping rates, state compliance etc.
• Facilitates wine club shipments 6 times per year, including updating account information prior to shipment, handling special customer requests, processing club payments electronically, resolving shipping compliance errors, and processing pickup-to-ship orders.
• Manage initial Wine Club shipping order export & import to fulfillment warehouse – checking for special instructions, inventory needs, etc.
• Assist with wine club order errors (missing or outdated payment methods, system time-out errors, inventory errors, etc.), resolve as necessary, prepares outreach list for outbound calls and letters and report final numbers and list to management.
• Provide management with wine club batch reports in a timely manner.
• Regularly checks Subscriptions program for inventory discrepancies and customer upgrade opportunities and assigns tasks for Wine Club Associates to follow up.
• Occasionally assists the Visitors Center with will-call order fulfillment needs.
Membership & Customer Data Management
• Audits new Wine Club sign-up forms from the Visitors Center, files in secure location, and provides feedback to Visitors Center management.
• Checks online Wine Club sign-ups for any errors that need to be resolved and set tasks for Wine Club associates to complete welcome call and process for first club shipment.
• Prepares biweekly wine club acquisition reports and commissions for management approval.
• Reports weekly cancellation list to management and sets future tasks for reacquisition if appropriate.
• Spearhead database management and cleanup initiatives.
Customer Service & Order Management
• Respond to all inbound consumer phone calls, texts, and emails with the highest level of customer service.
• Interacts with customers to update and maintain correct consumer records including addresses, credit cards and special requests. Resolves any issues with club members and provides exceptional customer service. Maintains documentation of all customer interactions.
• Promotes offers to both wine club and non-wine club consumers through outbound calls, SMS text, and personalized emails to meet daily, monthly, and annual sales goals.
• Completes daily DTC tasks including processing orders to fulfillment house, resolving shipping order returns, outreach to carrier missed delivery attempts, resolve shipping orders with compliance errors or hold errors in shipping fulfillment portal, and audit will call shelves.
• Resolve any orders missing tracking numbers in Ship Compliant and assist with monthly reports.
• Send monthly report to manager of membership Wine & Food Pairings, notate on member accounts, and report on any errors.
• Minimum of 2 years wine club and customer service experience in the wine industry.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly accurate, organized and detail-oriented, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and willing and able to assume additional responsibilities.
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately, as well as take initiative to resolve day-to-day customer concerns within the parameters of the position's responsibilities.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams; prior experience with database management systems and POS (Commerce7 and Wine Direct preferred); Web-savvy.
• Ability to work occasional weekends and holidays as well as flexibility in scheduling to ensure business-staffing needs are met.
St. Francis Winery and Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a divers and inclusive work environment. (EOE M/V/F/D)
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.