At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
The salary for this position is $64,480 per year. We also offer a phone allowance, monthly auto allowance of $425.00, and a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, employee purchase program and paid time off. If you are hired at Winebow, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and/or experience. In addition to those factors, we consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.
To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio in our Orange county territory specifically aimed at the retail chain industry.
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Follows daily schedule and ensures all accounts listed are visited and merchandised per each retailer's standards.
• Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure.
• Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with Key Account Manager or Designee to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Participates in wine education programs, hosts wine dinners and pouring events, which includes tasting of wines.
• Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled. Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
• Ensures the needs and requests of all accounts/customers are met in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting a minimum of 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, ability to build large displays/end caps, able to climb and function on a ladder for extended periods of time, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• High School Diploma or GED; Additional education strongly preferred.
• Two years marketing or sales experience preferred.
• Chain retail sales experience preferred.
• Wine knowledge preferred. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid Driver's license required.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.