The world’s second-largest family-owned winery and fourth-largest overall, Trinchero Family Estates (TFE) comprises more than 50 award-winning wine and spirits brands distributed in more than 50 countries around the globe. Founded in 1948—when Italian immigrant Mario Trinchero brought his young family from New York City to Napa Valley and purchased an abandoned Prohibition-era winery called Sutter Home in St. Helena—Trinchero Family Estates has been an innovator for seven decades.
Today, Trinchero Family Estates remains deeply rooted in Napa Valley, encompassing a broad portfolio of global offerings, including flagship brands Sutter Home Family Vineyards and Ménage à Trois; luxury brands Trinchero Napa Valley and Napa Cellars; partner brands Joel Gott Wines, Bieler Père et Fils, Charles & Charles and Neyers Vineyards; import brands San Polo, Famiglia Cotarella, Ceretto, Tenuta Regaleali, Angove Family Winemakers, Avissi, Echo Bay, Finca Allende and Terras Gauda; and Spirits and Specialty Beverage brands Del Mar, Hanson of Sonoma Organic Vodka, Tres Agaves Organic Tequila, Tres Agaves Organic Cocktail Mixers, Amador Whiskey and Trincheri Vermouth.
Headquartered in Napa Valley for more than 70 years, Trinchero Family Estates is comprised of more than 1,100 team members, five northern California tasting rooms and numerous California wineries. Trinchero Family Estates’ production facilities span Trinchero Central Coast to the south, Main Street winery and Luxury Winemakers’ Studio to the north, and Westside winery and Terra d’Oro to the east. Learn more at www.tfewines.com.
We currently have a Tasting Room Ambassador position available at Trinchero Napa Valley in our Hospitality department. .
Trinchero Napa Valley is the pinnacle of the Trinchero Family of brands, representing the excellence and experience of 75 years making wine in the Napa Valley. Renowned for small production, award-winning single vineyard, single varietal wines grown on 100 premium acres of Estate Vineyards chosen for their unique terroir.
Trinchero Napa Valley produces luxury class wines and is the flagship of the family portfolio and we are cultivating an experience to match. We are looking for someone who understands the luxury experience and personal hospitality and can maintain that approach in all aspects of our guests’ experience.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Provide excellent customer service in all areas: welcome guests, educate and present TNV wine portfolio
• Greet and host the public and assist in all aspects of the Tasting Room and ensure a memorable experience for our luxury class wines.
• Conduct tours and private tastings covering the history of TNV and the winemaking process
• Promote the sale of TNV wines and drive new memberships to the TNV Wine Club
• Perform sales transactions using POS Systems (RMS & Vin65)
• Collect names and email addresses for future contact
• Stock supplies, maintain displays in retail areas
• Education: High School diploma required, College degree preferred.
• CSW, WSET, CS or comparable certification a plus
• Experience: Two or more years’ experience in a high-end or luxury class winery hospitality setting or related luxury field preferred
• Strong professional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiasm for wine and a desire to expand knowledge there-of
• Experience with register/POS systems preferred
• Relaxed, friendly and professional demeanor
• Able to interact effectively with wide range of contacts, i.e. the public, co-workers and members of other departments
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Regular working schedule to include weekends and holidays
• Long and irregular hours during peak seasons and/or special events
• Standing for long periods of time (8 hours per day)
• Moderate to heavy physical work (moving wine cases and retail supplies, setting up for special events)
• Work site will primarily be Trinchero Napa Valley, but may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates facilities
• Carrying case(s) of wine to customer’s vehicle after purchase
• Washing wine glasses and dishes to keep a clean work environment
• Ability to lift at least 45 pounds (case of wine)
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.