A part time Tasting Room Associate job in Woodinville, WA is available at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. As a Tasting Room Associate, you set the tone for the winery experience and will ensure that every guest feels a positive and genuine connection with the winery.
This is a part time role that will have weekend/evening hours and is eligible for tips.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Tasting Room Associate job responsibilities include:
• Be friendly, courteous, and capable of interacting with a wide variety of personalities in a professional and polite manner, with an eagerness to meet the needs of every guest
• Learn product information to assist guests with making selections, purchases, and assisting with events
• Assist with fulfillment of wine club and eCommerce orders as necessary, including pulling, packing, and processing wine orders for delivery, as well as curbside pickup
• Assist management with the effective, tactful, and professional enforcement of various winery policies regarding guest use of the facility
• General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room are up to or exceed standards
• Operate POS/registers to sell wine, merchandise, wine club memberships and to collect wine tasting fees as needed
• Must be at least 21 years of age with High School diploma or equivalent
• MAST Class 12 Permit required
• 2+ years of customer service experience required (retail/hospitality preferred)
• Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, sales skills, and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
• Interest in, or knowledge of, wine and wine industry
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment as part of a team
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and basic computer skills required
• Must be flexible and available to work varied hours, including weekends
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Stand, walk for extended periods of time
$17.50 - $20.66 per hour based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth.
We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in our Tasting Room Associate role at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.