At Winebow, we are strongly committed to creating an environment that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are intentional in our efforts to ensure that every employee has a sense of value and opportunity in our company, and we work tirelessly to promote a culture of inclusion where our team feels safe, respected, and valued. We want our Winebow family to feel at home and to be empowered to bring their best selves forward.
We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our organization and are dedicated to achieving a diverse workforce in all aspects of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, benefits, wage and salary equity.
The salary range for this position is $100,000-110,000 per year. This position is also eligible for a bonus of 10%. We also offer a phone allowance, monthly auto allowance of $425.00, and a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with company match, employee purchase program and paid time off. If you are hired at Winebow, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education and/or experience. In addition to those factors, we consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.
The Wholesale Corporate Accounts Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategic key multi-unit customers. The Wholesale Corporate Accounts Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals and assigned strategic account objectives primary focusing on the on premise corporate regional restaurant and hotel chains in California.
The Corporate Accounts Manager represents the entire Winebow California portfolio to assigned key customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
• Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts.
• Work in conjunction with the VP Sales (or direct supervisor) to develop action plans for business opportunities with the use of strategic insights to include leveraging distributor sales data.
• Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with District Managers and Sales Consultants to ensure optimal customer service and execution of programs and placements.
• Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with key suppliers to ensure effective representation and execution of supplier program activity.
• Provide a high level of customer service by securing wine list features, leveraging trade and consumer events along with supporting staff
• Provide a high level of customer service at point of sale to showcase brands by leveraging and using appropriate promotions, point of sale and features for assigned off premise accounts.
• Assist in managing inventory through communicating forecasts to the Winebow Supply Chain team, District Managers and Sales Consultants to include best use of allocated
• Attend trade and consumer events, winemaker visits and meetings with suppliers to promote brands and the
• Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means.
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate territory and account records and submit prompt and accurate
• Attends departmental meetings and
• Maintain confidentiality of Company information and ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations. Ensure satisfactory record keeping by maintaining adequate documentation and filing.
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled in appropriate attire.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely
• All other duties as assigned.
Overtime work may be required, normal office environment; travel by airplane and automobile; occasional overnight travel.
Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, scanner, iPad
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
• Bachelor's degree
• Valid unexpired Driver's License is
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience; wine and spirits industry experience strongly
• Credentials in Fine Wine and Spirits preferred (Advanced CMS and/or WSET Diploma preferred)
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills, and effective written and oral communication
• Articulate with strong public speaking skills.
• A high level of attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize with effective organizational
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization, proven experience partnering with executive distributor management.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.