Regal Wine Company; a luxury wine distributor, that provides exceptional service and encompasses a world class wine portfolio of authenticity and integrity. We take pride in our people and are committed to cross functional training and development of our employees for a long-term career within the organization. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
• Reset wine selection at the store level (i.e. rearranging products using an authorized plan within an assigned account, territory, and /or geographic region)
• Implement authorized plan/schematic developed by the various chain headquarters; therefore, accuracy in evaluation, application, and execution on the information provided are essential skills
• Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items
• Consistent communication with manager regarding changes in buyer preferences and/or out of stock inventory concerns/situations
• Introduce new products, reinforce established and agreed upon case volume and display activity, and monitor in-store promotion results
• Communicate new opportunities and success in each account upon reset
• Maintain necessary records and submit reports tracking work completed and hours worked
• Responsible for carrying cell phone and point of sales materials in vehicle during working hours
• Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of the retailer's policies and procedures, prompt, and courteous service
• Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth
• Other duties may be assigned by Reset Manager
• Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess a current driver's license; maintain current auto insurance coverage and a clean driving record
• Available to work early morning hours (average start time: 2-6am), Monday to Friday
• Ability to travel within California up to 6x per year, out of the territory, for education and training
• Able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, and lift repetitively
Pay Range: $15.00- $16.00- $17.00 per hour
In addition to the hourly wage, we provide mileage reimbursement for business travel.
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other's differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.