www.winetankbroker.com is pleased to offer:
Inoxpa Progressive Cavity Pump * Lot BG1 * $4,900 * Up to 70gpm and 87psi, with 3" inlet/outlet for moving must, juice or wine. Completely rebuilt. Includes remote control, wheeled cart, variable flow drive. 230V, 3-phase. Similar to current Inoxpa KSF-50 model priced @ $9,500. Located in El Dorado County
Additional equipment: (visit https://www.winetankbroker.com/equipment.html)
Positive Displacement Pump * Lot BG2 * $7,100 * Near new, Vogelsang-130 stainless steel HiFlo Wine Pump, up to 150 gpm and 65psi. 3" tri-clover inlet/outlet, NBR elastomeric lobes, 7.5 HP Nord geared invertor duty motor, and variable flow drive. 230V, 3-phase. Mounted on S/S cart. Purchased in 2017. $10,800 new. Located in El Dorado County.
Vacuum Corker * Lot SQ5 * $1,200 obo * Bertolaso semi-automatic vacuum corker. Clean, works well. Perfect for oversized bottles and tiny lots. Owner would like it to go to a "good home." Located in Santa Cruz County.
Contact email@example.com for detailed specs and photos, or to arrange an inspection.
Used tanks: Visit https://www.winetankbroker.com/inventory.html for more information.
1000g Variable Capacity Tank * Lot RM1 * $2,900 * Single wall, variable capacity tank with floating lid, winch and sample valve. Built in Italy by Lacoinox. No jacket. Perfect for small lot storage. Located in Livermore, CA
Buyers: www.winetankbroker.com helps you acquire quality stainless steel tanks and processing equipment at a fraction of new. We also assist with loading and shipping logistics. Tanks have no moving parts and never wear out. Use your savings for barrels, a new press, a sorting system, or even a vacation.
Sellers: Let us turn your unused wine tank and processing equipment inventory into cash. It's all we do. No cost to you until a sale is made and you've been paid.
Recently sold tanks and equipment:
1. 2200 Gallon Closed Top + Catwalk + Valves * Lot SQ1 * Top to bottom jacketed red/white fermenter with upper and lower doors, welded stainless legs.
2. 3000g Closed Tops: Lots WM33 & WM34 * Two identical jacketed fermenters. 3" drain, 2" racking and additional 2" mixing port.
3. Diemme Kappa 15 Crusher/Destemmer * Lot SQ2 * Excellent condition. Winery only processed 30 tons/year. All 304 stainless steel.
4. SK Membrane Press * Lot SQ3 * SK M-series PSP-8HL Membrane Press. 800L (211g) capacity, perfect for small lot winemaking.
5. Criveller Alpha 40cm. plate and frame filter housing with 40 plates.