Cuno (now 3M) Lenticular Filter – 16 inch - Two or Four Modules
Design: 316L stainless steel Lenticular Filter housing bolted to a very sturdy stainless steel cart with lockable wheel casters. Closure by two large clamps and silicone gaskets. The housing has a split dome so one can filter with either 2 modules or 4 modules.
What is included:
• 16 inch two or four module split dome lenticular filter (316L Stainless Steel) on a stainless steel cart with wheel casters.
• 2” TC inlet/outlet.
• Brand new 16” deflection plate purchased from 3M, perfectly fits the filter.
• Brand new 2 Module Center post purchased from 3M.
• 4 Module Center post.
• Brand new Backflush Plates that allows backflushing of filters to extend the life of the filters.
• 0.25” air vent with a 0.25” ball valve.
• Filtration without product loss due to an enclosed design.
• Easy to move filter due to installation on a stainless steel cart.
• Simple to load and break down.
• Filter modules can be back flushed and reused multiple times with backflush plates.
• Can use either 12” or 16” modules.
• Can use either 2 or 4 modules at a time.
• 12” Filters have 1.8 m2 of filtration space each. 16” filters have 5.2 m2 of filtration space each. It is a lot of filtration capacity.
If you need an awesome filter that is easy to move, scalable in size and filtration capacity, and will last your entire winemaking career, this filter is for you.
Selling because of new draconian Washington State winery waste water restrictions for rural wineries.
Please email for images and more details.