Custom Crush & Wine Storage Available – San Luis Obispo
Our location in the Edna Valley is within easy reach of Santa Barbara County and Paso Robles vineyards. Top-quality processing equipment and fermentation management. 100 ton minimum.
Custom Crush, White Wines-
• 2 x 320hl DIEMME membrane presses (new in 2016) – 60 ton capacity per load. Maximum daily intake is 8-10 truckloads (200-250 tons)
• 1 x 50hl Europress (new in 2017)
• Receiving in 5 ton, 2 ton gondolas or MacroBins
• Whole-cluster pressing available
• Press-cuts and lees recovery
• 30k, 25k, 15k and smaller fermentation tank sizes
Custom Crush, Red Wines -
• DIEMME destemmer and gentle Kiesel progressive cavity must-pump
• Whole-berry or crushing available. 5ton, 2ton, MacroBin receiving.
• 21 single-truckload fermentation vessels, 1:1 aspect
• 7 three-truckload fermentation vessels, 2:1 aspect
• 1000 tons capacity per turn (42 truckloads)
• PulseAir and Pumpover cap management
• Press wine can be managed separate from free-drain juice
• Small-scale receiving also available – via Delta Oscyllis, with full cluster & berry sorting
• 1.5 Million Gallons of Stainless Cooperage
• 20,000 square feet of barrel storage
• Vintrace Winery Management System, with client log-in capabilities
• TankNet tank temperature controllers, with client log-in capabilities
• Lab Analysis by Certified 3rd Party Laboratory (ETS Labs) daily courier pickup during harvest
• On-site labs for basic wet chemistry (pH, TA, FSO2, bottling QC)
• High quality ceramic membrane Crossflow filter – inert membrane, gentle, minimal product loss
• Tank Reservation available for planned longer-term storage
• Well-positioned on the Central Coast – 18 miles to Santa Maria, 29 miles to Paso Robles. 4 miles from San Luis Obispo airport
• Privately-owned. Committed to quality
• Ongoing capital upgrades to the facility, infrastructure, equipment and grounds.
• Client Winemaking offices, Tasting/Conference rooms for client use, and comfortable grounds and shared spaces.
• Extensive smaller-scale quality tools available for hand-sorting, small lot processing