Rare Pope Valley Winery. Napa Appellation. Over 95 acres on three legal,
buildable parcels. 19 acres planted to vines. Approved erosion Control plan
for 16 additional acres.
Scarce 16,000-gallon winery permit. There are two licensed reservoirs (one
16-acre feet and one 12 acre-feet) of invaluable water. Five wells supply the
winery, shops, and homes.
The winery facility features a well-appointed and professional tasting room
with ample barrel storage and stainless steel fermenting tanks. Tours and
tastings are permitted.
Additionally, there are two homes, a barn, and a separate shop. Each building
site features amazing valley views.
• 19.5 Acres Planted
• 11 Acres Cabernet Sauvignon
• 5.10 Acres Petite Sirah
• 1.20 Acres Malbec
• .9 Acres Cabernet Franc
• .9 Acres Merlot
• .15 Acres Petite Verdot
• 16.5+/- additional plantable
• 16,000-gallon permit
• Winery Building built in 2008
• 2,420 square feet of Covered Crush Pad
• 400 square foot tasting room
• 3,000 square feet barrel storage
• Tours & tasting by appointment, up to 15 visitors a day/75 per week.
• Six marketing events allowed with max of 50