This rare, 40 acre Napa Valley estate grows ultra-premium vines in the coveted Howell Mountain, AVA. Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc vines are currently contracted with notable wineries such as Hall, Del Dotto, and Fleury Estate Winery.
This famed Las Posadas vineyard yields 3+tons/acre. Vineyards in this area produce wines in excess of $300 per bottle.
Property includes the main residence of 3,911 sq. ft, set atop a sun-struck knoll. Also included is a gorgeous, hand-crafted barn, a guest house, 4-car garage, office space and horse barn. The possibilities are endless for one's vineyard business plan, including additional unplanted acreage to expand and create one's own, World-Class Howell Mountain wines.
• 30+/- Acres Planted
• 24+/- Acres Cabernet Sauvignon
• 3.3+/- Acres Merlot
• 2.68+/- Acres Cabernet Franc
• Additional plantable acreage
Infrastructure & Improvements
• All electricity installed underground
• 135 GPM well
• Nine 5,000-gallon water tanks
• Paved driveways
• Electric security gate
• Three septic systems
• 30 panel LG solar system that services main home, installed in 2020
• Main house is 4000+/- square feet, 4-bedroom, 3.5 baths. Built in 1999
• Large 5-car garage with 1600+ sq. ft. office, bath & kitchenette, built in 1997
• Three-stall horse barn & tack room built in 1997
• 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath guest house, built in 2008
• 40 X 48 Douglas Fir Vermont style barn with 2 bathrooms, built in 2014