High Valley is nestled in the highest inhabited valley in the North Georgia Mountains in the community of Suches, just north of Dahlonega and conveniently located along the Georgia Wine Highway. Surrounded by the magnificent Chattahoochee National Forest this rolling property has lush fern settings with mountain streams as well as open grassed fields. The property enjoys wild raspberries, wild grapes and lots of rare plant species. Local activities range from hiking & fishing to whitewater rafting to navigating the curvy mountain roads or skies! Nearby state & national parks are numerous and include: Amicalola Falls, Anna Ruby Falls, Dukes Creek Falls, Brasstown Bald, the Dahlonega Gold Museum, the Walasi-Yi Center and Tallulah Gorge to name a few. Only 1½ hours north of Atlanta, this mountain property has everything needed to develop a fabulous vineyard with tasting room and rental cabins. A perfect event venue for weddings, family reunions, club outings.
* 40 acres of land with EPA approved well and multiple spring heads
* 2000 ft airport runway, 2800 msl, FAA GA87
* Six- 3 bedroom/2 bath log cabins
* Central lodge with commercial kitchen, dining room, dining porch
* Dormitory, Laundry facility
* Classroom/conference room with fiber optic internet connection
* Equipment barn with Kubota tractor, bush hog, Z-turn mower, various grounds keeping equipment