Cellar inscribed in the DOQ Priorat, located in the village of Gratallops with around 6.2 acres of vineyards.
This is really an opportunity to be located in the center of this small village (really difficult to find something similar).
- Priorat and Rioja are the only wine regions in Spain certified as Q (Qualified – Integral Winemaking Traceability).
- The region is at the latest stage of the process to be inscribed as Global Heritage Site by UNESCO (Expected 2019).
- Right time to invest in a region with high added-value and increasing notoriety.
- Winery rebuilt in 2001, keeping the original façade of the building.
- Processing capacity: up to 30,000 kg grapes (15,000 - 20,000 bottles of 0.75 l).
- All legal documentation up to date to elaborate wine and bottle it.
- It includes 2 vineyards of approx. 2.5 Ha (6.2 acres) with centenary vines of local varieties (grenache, white grenache and carignan), located in Gratallops.
- Sorrounding lands offer great potential to expand the vineyards.
Cellar Building Charateristics:
- Winemaking area 62 m2
- Ageing area 35 m2 (up to 65 wine barrels)
- Warehouse 23 m2
- Office & Lab 14m2
- WC 7m2
- It is possible to build +1 floor (roof is ready) for a wine tourism project (panoramic view of the surroundings) or for an apartment (95m2).
- Machinery/installations (90,000 USD of global value) all inox – ask for more details.
We offer our services to help investors to build their project in the area.