Francis Ford Coppola Presents is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Associate. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for compiling and accurately maintaining payable records.
This position is located in Geyserville with easy access right off the freeway.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least three years of related AP experience.
The essential duties and responsibilities will include:
• Support company policies and work cooperatively toward the benefit of the work group and organization
• Attains invoice approvals in accordance with company policies
• Manages multiple deadlines
• Assures invoices are not paid twice
• Proposes & executes weekly cash disbursements
• Prepares various department expense reports
• Manages all aspects of employee expense reimbursement including auditing for completeness of supporting documents, attaining approvals, data export from Concur
• Manages 1099 issuance and reporting
• Maintains vendor files
• Prepares vendor payments including creation of checks, wires, and ACH payments
• Assists in the various financial/tax audits
• Assists in month end close, reconciling AP subledger to GL
• Answers vendor inquiries
• Analyze vendor statements
• Analyze credit card statements and prepares allocations
• Audits freight bills against freight manifests
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
• Assists with special projects, as necessary
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to sit and work at a computer more than 66% of the time
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Computer proficiency in MS office; demonstrated Excel knowledge required; Great Plains, Concur, and WIMS a plus
• Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
• Demonstrates and practices solid time management and efficient project workload
• Highly developed analytical/judgment skills
• Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
• Ability to maintain positive work atmosphere by communicating effectively with clients, carriers, coworkers and management;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High degree and standard of confidentiality
• Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance, including Dental, Vision EAP, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account with Medical and Dependent care pre-tax benefits (FSA), and 401K. Winery, Café, and Resort discounts available.
Resume should be submitted to email@example.com with the position title and your name in the subject line. In your cover letter we require you include your salary requirements and experience level using Great Plains, if any.
Come join our growing company of wine, food, and adventure. www.franciscoppolawinery.com
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.