Position / Title: Wine Tracker
Wine tracker needed for premium bulk and boutique winery operation. We are located in Central Washington in the heart of the premier growing regions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Under general direction from management, the Winetracking Analyst is responsible for recording and organizing winemaking data and records from harvest through bottling for inventory and government compliance purposes.
2. Processes and organizes cellar workorders and records, shipping/receiving, and laboratory data into Vintners Advantage winery tracking software.
3. Interacts with winemaking, operations, and laboratory staff to complete required record-keeping.
4. Tracks all wine lot information from grape receiving to bottled wine.
5. Performs routine audits of the tracking software to ensure information accuracy.
6. Interfaces with customers, custom crush clients, and other wine trackers to provide requested information quickly and accurately.
7. Responsible for organizing and completing paperwork for daily shipping and receiving.
8. Provides supports as needed to the winemaking, laboratory, and cellar operations teams through organization and data analysis.
9. Follows safety procedures and supports maintenance of facility safety program.
1. Two years experience in a related field.
2. High level of computer proficiency in MS Office and database applications.
3. Knowledge of Vintners Advantage Wine Tracking Software recommended.
4. Knowledge of winemaking operation and winery-related government regulations.
5. Excellent communication (English written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong analytical and organizational skills.
7. Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and task-driven.
8. Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet deadlines.
9. Must demonstrate ability to initiate and complete projects to completion with minimal direct supervision.
10. Management reserves the right to assign other duties as needed.
Winery working conditions are often cold, wet, slippery, and noisy. Exposure to hazardous conditions is common. The Winetracking Analyst will need to visit all locations in the winery under these conditions while performing their responsibilities. The individual must have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the winery. Frequent walking, including ascending and descending stairs, is required. Working while sitting and operating a computer for extended periods is also required. The individual must be flexible to work overtime, swing/night shift, and weekends as operational needs require (typically during harvest). Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Management reserves the right to assign other duties as needed.
• Competitive wages
• Opportunities for advancement