VinLux Fine Wine Transport is a joint venture between two family owned companies Biagi Bros. Warehousing & Transportation and the Jackson Family. Vin Lux offers a concierge level of service and handling of premium and luxury wines and can efficiently and accurately deliver to over 10,000 accounts throughout California. Equipped with 25 temperature-controlled delivery trucks that feature real-time tracking capability, and a computerized, temperature-controlled warehouse strategically located in Northern California. Vin Lux is transporting 1,500 orders per day and tracking more than 12,000 different wines
Provides assistance and support for financial reporting, month-end close activities, billing, and account reconciliations.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY/ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure accuracy of all financial statements.
* Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements consistent with US GAAP, and monthly financial reporting package.
* Investigate through communication with different departments reasons for significant account variances.
* Assist preparing documentations as necessary for audit.
* Reconcile accounts receivable, revenues, and other accounts as assigned.
Month-End Close Process / Journal entries:
* Assist in the preparation and entry of monthly journal entries in JD Edwards.
* Communicate with different departments to gather necessary documentations and information necessary for month-end close.
* Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts receivables, including transactions into JDE as needed.
* Coordinates monthly financial packet.
* Other miscellaneous duties as will be requested from the controller.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent in education and experience.
Skills/Abilities: Good understanding of accounting principles and practices. Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence. Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Commitment to excellence and high standards. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow. Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Show great attention to detail.
Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint. JD Edwards or similar accounting software experience required.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AVAILABILITY TO START AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5mjyhbn