Each Winery Production Cellar position is able to perform all duties outlined below, to varying degrees of proficiency and with varied levels of supervision. Position reports to the Production Manager.
• Perform various work assignments to include racking, pumping, clarifying and blending of juice and wine.
• Responsible for sanitation in all areas of the cellar, including power washing, tank or equipment sterilization.
• During crush, operates crusher and presses, move hoses and equipment, obtain lab samples, weigh trucks, dispose of lees and clean equipment.
• Checks and tops tanks to proper fill levels.
• Interact with clients, as necessary, to direct them to use proper protocol for wine care and work requests.
• Perform all aspects of proper operation of fork lift required, including case goods and barrel handling.
Cellar Worker 3: 4 - 5 years winery production experience. Basic English reading, writing, and math skills. Must be able to wear appropriate safety equipment. Must be able to lift, pull, push and carry up to 55 pounds, with frequent stooping and bending. Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, and work at heights above 20 feet. Must be able to climb in and out of tank side and bottom gates. Must be willing to work flexible shifts and days, including weekends and overtime as required. Must be able to pass entrance skills, physical and drug test. Must be able to pass a winery forklift training class. Must be able to work well in a dynamic, professional team environment. Will work under limited supervision. May direct less skilled workers or assist in training of less skilled workers.
No Phone Calls