FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 50 countries. Part of the Roll Global LLC family of companies, FIJI Water supports environmental efforts around the world and in our own backyard through our membership in 1% for the Planet. To discover Earth’s Finest Water, please visit http://www.fijiwater.com/, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
JUSTIN Winery is a family owned and operated winery making estate grown and produced wines. The property was founded in 1981 by Justin Baldwin when he planted the 160 acre property to the major Bordeaux varietals and created their Estate vineyard. The winery is located in the Paso Robles appellation of California’s Central Coast. The region’s first grapes were planted in 1779 by Franciscan missionaries and today are home to the third highest concentration of wineries in the United States. http//www.justinwine.com
In the heart of Sonoma Valley wine country, Landmark Vineyards practices the centuries old tradition of handcrafted wines. Garnering praise from some of the toughest critics, Landmark produces rich, balanced wines perfect for pairing with a multitude of cuisines. http://www.landmarkwine.com
FIJI Water is seeking to hire an On Premise Manager: (Supplier Representative) needed to work with distributors and independently on FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark wines to grow sales/expand product placement in the on premise channel (restaurants, hotels, country clubs, golf courses, etc.). This position will support the States of Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky with concentration in the major cites of each state.
On-Premise Market Manager - Reports to Regional Director of On Premise
• Grow water and wine sales within the key on premise trade developing relationships, and increasing account base
• Work with, train and motivate distributor on company brands
• Develop professional relationships with key distributor sales personnel
• Measure and monitor results through monthly computer generated reports
• Prepare and present staff trainings in key accounts driving brand sales
• Achieve assigned case goals for all brands in respective selling area
• Work within assigned POS and Travel budgets managing company funds professionally
• Willing and able to travel 50% of the time
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
• Premium brand sales experience
• Ambitious / highly energetic
• Thorough knowledge of distributor interworking and control state geography.
(Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky)
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PP (reporting, presentations, correspondence and documentation purposes)
• Ideally has connections/relationships with decision makers at restaurants and hotels in the Ohio and Michigan area.
• Results driven/proactive
• Highly organized, polished presenter
• Ability to coach/train/motivate/Influence
• Analytical skills/strategic vision
• Self-motivated /Discipline
• Ideal candidate preferred to live in Ohio (Columbus preferred) within a
3 hour radius of the states in the geography of the position