Position Summary: This is a full-time, non-exempt clerical position, responsible for providing administrate support to the Sales and Marketing Department of a premium Sonoma County Winery.
Job Responsibilities: (including but not limited to the following)
• handle correspondence and memoranda
• assemble and analyze information and prepare reports
• type materials in final form from rough draft or other sources,
which may involve complex terminology relating to winery and vineyard operations
• transcribe notes for letters, memos, or reports
• review and answer mail and inquiries on own initiative and determine,
within established guidelines, if and when additional action is required
• professionally and tactfully screen telephone calls transferred to the
department by the receptionist
• coordinate and make notifications and arrangements for appointments and travel
• maintain calendar of events and scheduled appointments
• maintain the discretion, judgment and diplomacy necessary to handle assignments
that are sensitive and confidential in nature
• Back-up Reception Desk as needed.
• other duties, as required
Qualifications: Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with AMS and Diver are preferred. Excellent customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to handle people and situations with tact and professionalism are also required. Must be a team player and have good organizational and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work in and around a winery cellar with occasional exposure to fumes, smells, and noises relative to normal winery operations.