Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars is seeking as Part-Time Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our warehouse team in Healdsburg, CA. This position is scheduled for a minimum of 24 hours per week, Monday through Wednesday with the need for some scheduling flexibility based on the needs of the warehouse. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Process in and outbound shipments including but not limited to receiving, sorting, logging, delivering, stocking, packing, and shipping.
• Audit each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods match order.
• Pack and label product based on established standards.
• Ensure that proper equipment, manuals, and accessories are shipped with correct order.
• Promote a safe workplace.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
• 1-2 years experience with shipping/receiving and/or production work.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
• Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
• Ability to take direction from Manager and/or Manager On Duty (MOD), with minimal supervision.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow, with commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
• Climb a ladder to a height of at least 20 feet.
• Wear appropriate safety equipment.
• Carry pallets, climb on storage racks above 20 feet to organize or retrieve supplies or merchandise.
• A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures are cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
• Dusty, dirty area
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
If interested in applying, please contact HR at (707) 942-7064 to request an application. Or, you may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.