Frontier Wine Imports is an importer of wines from producers across Spain, Portugal, and Argentina. Founded in 1991, Frontier represents a distinguished portfolio, which is unparalleled in quality, in 42 states across the continental United States. Through initially specializing in Iberian wines and varietals, Frontier has expanded its exceptional portfolio to also include outstanding wines from California and Argentina at reasonable prices. Headquartered in Northern New Jersey, Frontier owns and operates a highly temperature controlled warehouse and office complex, with the help of a team of highly experienced and supportive office professionals. Please visit our website at www.frontierwineimports.com for additional information about our company.
Frontier Wine Imports is currently seeking a highly motivated, accomplished sales representative with a strong passion for wine to promote sales to restaurant and retail customers located New York City and possibly Western Long Island, New York.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for:
1. Maintaining a strong relationship with established accounts, including increasing the business within their establishment.
2. Forming relationships and building distribution in both on-premise and off-premise accounts.
3. Aggressively look for new opportunities within territory to expand market share.
A successful candidate will possess the following minimum requirements:
1. At least 2 years of sales experience.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Basic knowledge of wine.
4. Computer literacy.
5. Strong work ethic with an ambition to succeed.
6. New York driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
7. Own a dependable vehicle with proof of insurance is beneficial.
Compensation including commission and travel allowance are negotiable.
Please email resume and cover letter to Luis at Luis@FrontierWineImports.com detailing qualifications, along with 2 professional references. We can only respond to individuals who meet the requirements of this position.