The Business Development Manager will represent Antinori portfolio to brokers, trade and consumers.
• Position is responsible for building the awareness, understanding and equity of the Antinori brand portfolio with wholesale distributors, target on and off premise customers, consumers and with others in the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates sales organization for the overall purpose of increasing distribution, visibility and ultimately sales.
• Visiting target assigned on and off premise accounts to educate customers about Antinori portfolio winery estates.
• Conducting consumer events, tastings, winemaker dinners to introduce and educate target consumers about Antinori winery estates.
• Presentations to and working with wholesale distributor sales staff to educate them and generate enthusiasm for selling the Antinori wine portfolio to their target accounts.
• Presentations to and occasionally working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Business Development Managers to educate them and assist them in their efforts in selling the Antinori portfolio to their assigned accounts.
• Providing on going feedback to Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Antinori marketing brand management team on the needs of customers, distributors and consumers relative to the Antinori portfolio and the overall market for Italian wines in their assigned geographic territory.
• Collaborate with supervisor in suggesting pricing and programming for all Antinori wines.
• Collaborate with supervisor in monitoring inventory levels and ordering to meet with sales goals.
• Working in office environment as well as in assigned sales territory (primarily traveling by company car).
• This position requires travel (approximately 50%), primarily within assigned sales territory.
• Ability to operate motor vehicle.
• Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
• Occasional lifting (up to 35 pounds).
• Thorough knowledge of all Italian wine regions, their wines and their culture.
• Overall knowledge of key global wine regions.
• Bi-lingual preferred: Able to write and speak English and Italian in order to engage key customers.
• Minimum of 5 years previous proven experience as a brand ambassador interacting with the trade defined as key on and off premise customers and wholesale distributors in major US markets.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Periodically accompany key customers, wholesale distributor sales staff on visits to the Antinori wine estates in Italy.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 488-1133.