Alluvial Wines, Inc. -- Fine Wine Sales Professional Positions
Northern and Southern California
Alluvial Wines is an established and rapidly growing broker and distributor of fine wines from CA, OR, Argentina, Chile, New Zealand, and Europe. Our geographical reach is growing as quickly as our portfolio, and we need qualified experienced sales people to join our team. Currently we have 16 sales people statewide, and we have immediate need for sale reps in the San Francisco, Oakland/Berkeley, San Diego, and Los Angeles territories.
We founded Alluvial Wines on the principal of representing vineyards and winemakers that respect the true nature of the grape and the soil: non-manipulated wines that are honest and pure. We believe that the transparency, honesty, and integrity of our grape growers and winemakers transfers through not only into the wine in the bottle, but into all aspects of the way we run our business.
To learn about the wines and people we represent, please visit us at
We are looking for experienced professional sales representatives to work as part of a dynamic team under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager and Principal Partners. The successful candidates will be energetic and motivated self-starters with engaging personalities who can sell and communicate a passion and knowledge of fine wines.
The positions will be filled by independent, hard working individuals who enjoy sales and are willing to learn and grow with the company. Existing relationships with accounts within a territory are a plus. You will need to maintain relationships with existing accounts in addition to developing new accounts. There are unlimited possibilities to succeed financially and professionally.
- Manage and maintain a sales territory, open new accounts, make new placements in both on and off premise accounts
- Organizational skills, setting weekly goals and handling regular reports
- Provide outstanding customer service through developing regular sales calls offering after sale follow-through and wine education
- Commit to your personal growth through the acquisition of product and general beverage industry knowledge
- Beverage Industry knowledge
- Wine and spirits sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry preferred
- Current California residency
- Dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of current CA registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry a 40lb wine case
- Willingness to work flexible hours which may include some evenings or weekends
Sales representatives operate as independent contractors and are compensated by commission.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com