Highly successful fast growing fine and rare wine company is looking for a hands-on, people oriented, organized, technically proficient wine professional. This position requires strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of California and international wines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate shipping logistics for private collections utilizing UPS, GSO, or FedEx to transport
• Quote clients on private collections valued at $20k and under with the goal of “closing” the cellar
• Private Collection appraisal & finalization
• Coordinate all international logistics for European shipment
• Occasional off-site collection pick-ups, including some travel
• Assist private cellar check ins
• Global wine knowledge
• Excellent client relations skills; ability to create and maintain professional relationships with existing and potential clients
• Great project management skills - excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to juggle several simultaneous projects
• Self-directed with high personal quality expectations, as well as a solid team player
• Exceptional problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills
• Expertise using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
High School diploma or general education degree required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years or more in related experience.