Jackson Family Wines is a family owned company based in Santa Rosa, California that oversees all of the wine production and marketing for the Jackson Family, including such well-known wine brands as Kendall-Jackson, La Crema, Murphy-Goode, Matanzas Creek, Cardinale, Stonestreet, Verite, Arrowood, Freemark Abbey, Cambria and Byron. The family owns thousands of acres of prime vineyard land in California, as well as wineries and vineyards in Australia, Chile, France and Italy. The family also owns numerous other wine industry businesses, including a barrel maker, and distribution companies.
This position is located in Geyserville, CA.
Position Summary: This key, hands-on position has broad responsibility for a variety of administrative and reporting functions in support of winery and production operations. Primary responsibilities focused upon accounting and finance, along with production operations, human resources, and basic administrative support.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Accounts Payable Processing: Accurately matches invoices to receiving documents and processes invoices in JD Edwards; maintains vendor accounts for related invoices through statement research and discrepancy resolution.
* Human Resource Functions: Directs employee inquiries to appropriate in-house resources including HR Direct and Craford Benefits Services. Assists with recruiting, interviewing and selection for administrative and hourly positions including managing local harvest hiring efforts and assisting and recruiting harvest staff including CAEP interns. Act as liason with HRDirect, process new hire paperwork and terminations. Processes pre-employment medical exams; provides basic orientation to new hires, has full-responsibility for processing and ensuring compliance of I-9’s with government regulations and company compliance guidelines.
* General Administration: Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed and monitors to enhance timely and efficient workflow. Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner. Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness. Distributes daily internal / external mail and overnight packages. Manages office petty cash fund and reimbursement procedures. Orders and maintains office and break room supplies and keeps track of supply inventory. Coordinates and schedules equipment maintenance, and communicates issues/problems with internal and external vendors.
* May assist with special projects including harvest events.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree or two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be proficient with intermediate to advanced computer skills in the following: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must also be competent in electronic calendar software. Experience with JD Edwards a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
* Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
* Must be able to drive routinely, and be able to provide a valid Driver’s License and insurance.
* Bilingual skills a plus.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ttgzg9f