SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR/ADMIN.
Sonoma Syrup Co. creates award winning all-natural handcrafted artisan specialty Infused Simple Syrup for beverages and Artisan Extracts that are sold through a variety of trade channels. A premium brand that has a following of sophisticated consumers who appreciate artisan flavors using the highest quality fruit and botanicals ingredients sourced locally.
The ideal candidate has superb tech and time management skills, with an up-beat, can-do attitude, zest for the job and any task assigned, has passion for food and beverage, a high sense of thinking outside the box and a creative approach supporting a lean entrepreneurial team. This position requires a motivated individual who can manage all areas of responsibility, is flexible, dedicated to this opportunity and who can work independently in a home office environment.
• Manage DTC customer/ flash/amazon sales and order fulfillment
• Accountable for the processing of customer orders into company system and fulfillment for all direct-to-consumer arena sales. Portal experience a plus.
• Coordinate internal operations including purchasing, scheduling for production
• Customer relationship management, inside sales and maintain database
• Manage DTC Inventory, projections, orders, reports and transfers
• Warehouse visits, prepare export documents and logistics
• Execute Marketing Plan and email campaigns that support the sales growth plan
• Coordinate Trade shows and represent Sonoma Syrup at local shows
• Respond to PR media inquiries with key communications/materials
• Support Sales/distributors with account requests for samples and materials
• Administrative support for Founder
• Manage B2C Social Media outreach with team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Top tier Customer Service performance abilities
• Tech Savvy! High level of proficiency with MS Office, Photoshop, Excel, Highrise, Salesforce, Google Drive, Mailchimp, fluent across all social media platforms, QuickBooks a plus
• Rock star multi tasker
• Highly professional in all interpersonal and business dealings
• Creative problem solver with drive and dedication to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized, results oriented and efficient
• Enthusiasm for job, building brand and relationships
• Ability to be handed a half-finished project and complete it
• Self-starter who excels in autonomous work environment
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Location: 24 hours in Sonoma home office, weekly meetings, warehouse, production, and remainder in SF/Bay Area.
If you're looking for a rewarding and unique position you are invited to apply.
Please paste both resume and a personal cover letter stating why you would be a good match for this opportunity in the body of your email with hourly/salary requirements and availability.