Somerston Wine Co.
Are you passionate about wine, know how to provide world class customer service, and make the sale? We would like to talk to you!
Somerston Wine Co is a boutique mountain-top winery estate in St Helena. In addition our Priest Ranch tasting room is in downtown Yountville. In addition to offering a traditional tasting room experience in Yountville, tours of the Somerston Estate are offered daily, providing customers with one of the most unique experiences in Napa Valley.
Position Title: Loyalty Program and Customer Service Coordinator
Somerston Wine Co. is seeking a detail oriented professional to assist in the operations of the wine club and shipping department. This position works under the supervision of Direct to Consumer Sales Manager to ensure all customer service expectations are met in a timely manner, accurately executes data entry, customer orders, inventory movements and shipments of wine.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Assist with the day to day operations for customer wine shipments through a third party shipping company including processing shipments, redirecting orders, tracking orders, etc
- Provides excellent and prompt customer service for all shipping and wine club inquiries from customers as well as co-workers inquiring about shipments
- Maintains an accurate customer database and ensures all data/order entry is correct in database
- Assists with analysis and reporting of wine club membership status, acquisition and trends
- Assists with member retention and communicates with management and staff on sign up and cancellation trends
- Assists with proposed wine selections for quarterly wine club shipments
- manages processing quarterly wine club shipments
- manages inventory levels to ensure wine is available for immediate shipment to fulfill orders and notifies staff of inventory that is no longer available
- Assist with wine club events, promotions and opportunities to increase club growth
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Takes complete responsibility and ownership of all departmental tasks and is diligent in prioritizing, delegating and completing them with accuracy and efficiency
- Strong customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak to customers in a confident and professional manner
- Work independently without significant direction or supervision but understands the importance of communication and being part of a team to ensure department efficiency
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative to ensure all policies are followed and tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Demonstrates a disciplined work ethic, with integrity and honesty
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to keep a neat work environment
- Follows up and sees tasks through until completion, responsible and understands the meaning of owning a task
- Ability to follow existing procedures with an open mind while communicating any new ideas to supervisor for consideration
- Understands the importance of customer service, company reputation and has the desire to exceed customer and company expectations
- Makes rational decisions for the company to ensure customer service requirements are met
- A quick study who retains information and is able to train other staff members
- Strong computer navigation skills, knowledge of Vin65 a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy and efficiency
- Dedicated and looking for a long term career with the desire to make your career a priority
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Wine Club in the subject line. Include your resume with qualifications and prior employment (including dates positions were held). Please include in the body of your e-mail or in a cover letter answers to the below:
1. Why you are looking for a different position than the one you currently hold?
2. What can you offer this position that makes you the best candidate?
3. Tell about a time when you launched a new program within a professional setting. What worked and what did not.
Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience.