Strategic Experiential Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Ambassador to manage the Glenmorangie and Ardbeg portfolios in the South East Region. The Brand Ambassador will work in partnership with the Moët Hennessey USA Sales team and will have the honor of representing the Glenmorangie and Ardbeg brands.
The Brand Ambassador will be based out of Florida.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Championing Glenmorangie and Ardbeg brands at consumer, trade and retail level.
You will inspire, educate and enhance the Glenmorangie and Ardbeg Single Malt Scotch Whisky brands in rapidly growing markets in the Southeast region.
- Create / maintain relationships with distributors and key accounts.
- Educate both distributors, retailers and consumers to increase reputation, focus and visibility for Glenmorangie & Ardbeg Single Malt Scotch Whiskies
- Raise brand awareness and sustain product reputation leadership
- Distributor training on entire portfolio for both on and off premise teams
- Execute trade appreciation events
- Personal training and promotion (tastings, presentations) in on and off-premise accounts
- Host consumer events (dinners, master classes etc.)
- Host Seminars at Whisky Fairs
- Support Master Brand Ambassador in implementing brand Reputation Program: establish relationships with key whisky gatekeepers, reviewers, key specialized press editor, key trade influencers, established blogs, etc.
- Scotch Whisky professional with detailed knowledge of the whisky creation process.
- Candidates should possess exquisite communication skills, gravitas coupled with drive, determination and the ability to work under their own initiative.
- For non US candidates, working visa or green card is a must.
Offer has a competitive package including salary, bonus and travel & expense allowance.