CANVAS has a very special job opening. It’s a great opportunity to grow with this rapidly expanding company in the Hospitality Community of Northern California Wine Country. We are looking for a Member Relations/Special Events Manager. The position is fun, engaging and interactive to support our Hospitality organization.
The person to fill this position will be warm and caring as well as highly organized and an excellent multi-tasker. We are seeking an energetic, happy, attentive person, someone highly motivated, very dedicated, with a strong work ethic. The job carries a lot of responsibility. This person will coordinate all aspects of events and workshops including networking showcases, hospitality and wine training seminars, and other education, annual Excellence Awards Gala, the annual Wine Country Trade Show, member-assisted events, general meetings and other special activities. It is also a key position interacting with our Membership and Sponsors.
Duties as part of the team will include:
- Working with event partners, including exhibit rental resources, transportation coordination, site visits and contributing sponsors
- Excellent written and verbal skills, proficient in writing proposals, agendas, etc.
- Proficient in computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Dropbox, Constant Contact and database management
- Event attendance reconciliation, financial analysis and ROI,
- General office duties including answering phones, email correspondence in a timely manner, filing, basic record keeping
- Member support – responding to member and prospect inquiries, web profile support and general administrative duties related to member profiles and event registrations.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resumé and salary requirements to info@ConciergeAlliance.com
We look forward to adding another special person to our team.