eWinery Solutions offers Intuitive Winery Software backed by Exceptional Service for online eCommerce, mobile and tasting room POS, wine club management, allocations, CRM, wine production plus much more. Based in Napa, CA, our knowledge of the wine business combined with our passion for customer service sets us apart and helps us continuously enhance our technology to meet the needs of our over 4000 users.
The Director of Client Services will lead and build a customer-centric organization for eWinery Solutions. Reporting directly to the CTO, this role will span on-boarding, training, customer service and support, ongoing customer success and advocacy, and strategic service programs, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class experience to all our users and driving overall customer satisfaction. An experienced leader, the successful candidate will establish priorities, manage an organization of top talent and leverage systems and processes to develop an exemplary customer service organization that exceeds the expectations all eWinery customers.
• Responsible for day-to-day operational activities of the Client Services department. Manages key service initiatives for client including but not limited to increased efficiencies, more expedient processes and overall better client and/or consumer experience.
• Develop and continually improve onboarding processes, working cross-functionally with the sales team to proactively manage each customer's successful implementation.
• Recruit, develop, coach and motivate the team to achieve or exceed productivity and customer satisfaction goals. Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through proactive communications and effective management skills.
• Serve as the senior escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across the company as necessary. Proactively recognize and work with team resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Responsible for providing the strategic direction, design, and evaluation of all client training programs. Additionally, create and implement an evaluation strategy to ensure that our training initiatives are achieving the targeted results.
• Provide oversight of the Project Management team to ensure client relationship/expectation management and the Project team’s ability to deliver client requirements within project deadlines and requirements.
• Interface regularly with customers to remain current on customer pain points and market needs while achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
• Work closely with engineering to identify platform opportunities and issues – play a lead role in developing implementation approaches for new products.
• Coordinate closely with eWinery’s strategic partners to ensure an exceptional customer experience across every touch point.
• 8+ years’ experience building and managing a Client Services or Customer support departments.
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
• Prior experience with software as a service; specific experience implementing eCommerce and POS solutions ideal.
• Knowledge and experience in the wine industry is key
• Proven track record of effectively designing and driving customer satisfaction processes and consistently delivering on key customer experience metrics.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage several functions simultaneously.
• Self-motivated with experience in shaping and improving processes within a customer success organization
• Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills; must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to influence and manage peers, subordinates and clients. Proven ability to motivate and focus a team and to develop individuals. Ability to create a performance and metrics focused culture.
• Ability to perform under pressure and in a very dynamic environment with a high degree of initiative and motivation
• Flexible, persistent, and has excellent problem-solving ability, analytical skills and solid business judgment with a demonstrated collaborative spirit
• Capable of taking on responsibilities and managing priorities with minimal guidance
• High energy, enthusiastic and looks for creative solutions
• Must be able to work flexible hours on occasion