Regal Wine Company is California's preeminent luxury wine distributor concentrating entirely on premium brands of outstanding quality from around the world. We are committed to providing world-class customer service to our valued customers across all relevant market segments. Acting as entrepreneurs, our company encourages individual initiative and is determined to grow our creative resources.
At Regal Wine Company, we offer challenge and growth in rapidly changing business and agricultural environments. Exceptional individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a deep commitment to quality will find unique career opportunities combined with an outstanding salary and benefits package.
To maintain and increase sales and distribution of the Regal Wine Company’s portfolio of wines within a specific territory, over the telephone, to on-premise and off-premise establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop new business relationships through “cold” calling to unsold accounts.
* Maintain detailed account information on account profile cards and in dedicated computer system.
* Open and close accounts; work with collateral materials and “New Account” packages.
* Organize and prepare P.O.S. information for accounts.
* Keep Aged Trial balance report current.
* Understand and articulate Regal pricing and discount structure to customers.
* Educate customers about our brands.
* Understand and abide by ABC regulations.
* Responsible for continuing education on items in existing portfolio and future additions.
* Complete follow-through is required on all job-related issues.
* Attend Sales meetings and participate in wine education programs.
* Understand and work with company issued reports and goals.
* Some National Sales desk support may be required.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
High School diploma plus a minimum of one-year Inside Sales or Customer Service experience. Basic problem solving and reasoning ability is required. Perform basic job-related math.
Basic knowledge of Windows and Windows based programs; Word and Excel. Responsible for Sales order entry and order tracking.
Excellent verbal skills are required to work with a large customer base with diverse ethnic background. Above average written skills are required for record keeping, customer correspondence and documentation.
Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with all levels of personalities within the organization. Must be a team player that is able to act independently with minimal supervision. The ability to be solution oriented with excellent follow through skills is essential in this position. Must be able to perform duties in a normal office work environment that consists of moderate noise such as computers, printers and phone conversations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/w83cbn2