Quintessential Wines is seeking to fill a Regional Manager position based in Texas. The ideal candidate will: be self motivated, have an employment history with a Texas based wine distributor, exhibit leadership skills, be able to work towards a goal, manage special events and most importantly be able to show sales success.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) Driving depletions from distributors to the trade, working independently in the trade and also alongside distributor sales reps.
2) Maintaining regular business with the key on and off premise buyers in each market.
3) Developing and executing programming and pricing strategies in partnership with distributors, and within guidelines established by your Manager.
5) Developing and monitoring accounts sold and depletion data.
6) Tracking and managing inventories within distributors to insure appropriate levels.
7) Analyzing market trends and distributor performance in order to establish and take advantage of opportunities.
8) Educating distributor sales reps and accounts on the Quintessential portfolio.
This position will be responsible for the State of Texas.
Minimum 2 years’ wine industry sales experience, preferably at supplier or wholesaler level. Successful candidates will be highly organized, detail-driven and able to respond with a sense of urgency to the needs of the marketplace. The successful candidate will be self-starting, motivated, and possess a desire to operate independently. Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills mandatory, along with the proven ability to easily foster productive relationships with customers and peers.
Computer skills required:
MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Do not apply unless you have established wine relationships in the Texas market.