To perform a wide variety of administrative functions related to managing customer accounts, as well as office duties. This includes communication with customers, acknowledging and entering customer requests. The Sales Support Manager is also responsible for communication and coordination of work with all relevant departments to ensure job completion: sales department, accounting department, shipping department, production department, and managers. This is a hands-on position requiring varying skills and management experience.
• All areas of office administration such as answering phones, copying, faxing, emailing, filing, etc.
• Proficient in computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook, and QuickBooks
• Accurately and consistently complete all required paperwork
• Demonstrate strong initiative with the ability to work with limited supervision
• Demonstrate administrative organizational skills
• Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines
• Work with other employees as a team
• Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact with customers as necessary
• Possesses critical managerial skills and is able to effectively able to manage through fellow team associates
• Account management and sales building experience
Job duties included but not limited to:
• Maintain technical and customer files
• Coordinate all incoming stock orders
• Coordinate all sample requests. Maintain sample log and follow up with customers upon receipt.
• Periodically follow up with customers on current order status and overall service related manners
• Process credit card payments
Work experience necessary:
• 3-5 years wine industry experience. While having industry packaging experience preferable, it is not a must.
• A college degree is preferred, but not essential.
• Salary negotiable based on employment history.
• Compensation add-ons include an annual bonus and other benefits typical of the industry.
JANSON CAPSULES is specialized in the packaging for Wine and Spirits as well as food and cosmetic products.
In the industry for over 25 years, we are the 2nd largest capsule producer in Europe and the 3rd largest in Northern America.
Our machinery is some of the most accurate and sophisticated on the market for our type of products and we are projecting to grow our capacities in the US for the next few years due to our business increase, adding in particular a new range of products.
Janson Capsules’s production facility in Alabama produces for the whole US + Canadian and Mexican markets.
Our second location in Napa, California, as a sales and logistics base allows us to cover 100% both the East and the West Coasts.