High end, small production winery, seeking a cellar person to assist in all aspects of the winemaking process. We are looking for an organized, efficient, wine quality focused individual.
Must have excellent forklift skills, and be able to work under minimal supervision.
The position requires:
- A thorough understanding of sanitation, harvest protocol, barrel work, and bottling preparation.
- Ability to write and complete work orders, and end of month inventory.
- Problem solving and organizational skills, and ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Assisting in inventory of all cellar supplies, as well as routine equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.