SUMMARY: The primary focus of the Labeling Supervisor is labeling and repackaging of all wines for The Napa Valley Reserve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain all inventory of labels.
• Prepare labels batches.
• Application of front and back labels to individual unlabeled bottles.
• Application of neckband labels to individual bottles.
• Tissue wrapping of individual bottles.
• Pallet stacking of finished cases.
• Application of wax caps.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Manage team of 3 people
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about wine
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making
• Member service focused
• Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills
• Eye for detail, attention to detail and go back and check that things got done
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Team oriented, willing to help co-workers
• Steady under pressure
• Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
• Lift and handle materials weighing up to 60 pounds.
• Work overtime when required
• Grasp, stoop, carry, and crouch.
2-3 years of supervisory experience
Fluent in Spanish and in English a plus