Harrison Wine Vault a fine wine and spirits store located in Westchester County is looking to add to our team. We are looking for an assistant manager to help in day to day operations and to help expand our business. The candidate MUST have wine knowledge and prior wine sales experience. We have one of the largest Whiskey selections in NY so knowledge of single malts and bourbon is a plus. We are a new store with tremendous opportunity for the right candidate to grow with us. In addition this position provides an excellent opportunity to advance your exposure and knowledge within the wine world.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be personable and enthusiastic
• Provide excellent customer service-we are a hand sell store. You must be able to work with customers and provide recommendations.
• Assist with merchandising
• Have strong computer skills-You will be required to use the computer to help with Inventory management, and to work with our e-commerce site. In addition experience with social media is a plus.
• Be able to multitask
• Be Flexible-You must be able to work nights and weekends. You must also be willing to help with the day to day store operations such as stocking, receiving orders, store merchandising, etc.
• Assist will all store duties including store presentations, coordination of in-store tastings, meeting with sales representatives, etc.
• Strong wine knowledge and experience (minimum 2 years)
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Well organized with good time management skills
• Ability to lift and carry a case of wine
• Computer savy
• Flexibility in your schedule - days, nights, weekends, and special events required
• Must be at least 21 years of age
Please send your resume and brief cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job.