TerrAvion Operating through COVID-19
As our organizations do their part in observing the CDC and WHO recommendations of Health Officials to limit the spread of the virus, we are working hard to ensure that you have data that provides a shared objective picture of what's happening in your fields. Many of you, our clients, are working to limit in-person meetings, group meetings, joint field visits, and other points of contact. We will continue to provide the digital basis for communicating about agronomic practices, plans, efficacy, and interventions during this time where we are distancing ourselves.
TerrAvion is an essential part of the aviation and telecommunications infrastructure supporting the food supply. Just like the agronomists and growers we support, TerrAvion is operating through the outbreak. North American flight services are already in progress as planned, starting with the California Coastal schedule this past Sunday, with shakedown testing underway in the Pacific Northwest for the season-start next week, followed by our Central US & Canada region schedules.
While we operate, we are taking several measures to do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19:
- Limiting travel and event attendance, especially for front line sales and customer success staff
- Software, Operations, Image Processing, and Administrative Staff working remotely
- Pilots and Sensor Hardware teams observing social distancing protocols
We are committed to providing you the support you need through:
- Phone calls, online meetings, emails, and text messages with your field team contact
- Our weekly newsletter with information about how to use our data
- Our weekly product training webinar
- Our online support resources, blogs, and how-to videos
The ways to reach our support team remain the same:
- Call directly at +1 925 399 8796
- Email us at email@example.com
We are here to help you execute your 2020 plan consistent with distancing. Our industry and the world will feel the impact of this event for many months to come; let's work together to conquer the challenge in front of us and keep our communities healthy and fed. Please pray for those affected and do what you can to help protect those who are more vulnerable.
Founder and CEO